Monday, September 1, 2008

Sick (!_!)


Today when I woke up from sleep I found that I was sore throat and a bit cough. After had my breakfast I told my mom about that. Below is our conversation:

Joanne : Mom I’m not feeling very well today. I have sore throat and cough.

Mom : I told you already right? Don’t eat so much junk food and drink more water after ate those junks foods. But you don’t want listen to me. Serve your right.

Joanne : Mom… sorry for that. So what should I do to recover and don’t need suffer that sore throat’s pain?

Mom : erm…You can try to drink more water and eat sore throat medicine that I put in the drawer at the room. And don’t eat so much junk food again. Later I boil herbal tea for you.


Joanne : Thanks mom!! I love u… Haha.. ^u^



In the above conversation we are using two type of relationship between sentences. That is The Causal Relationship & The Alternative Relationsship.



BCT : The Causal Relationship & The Alternative Relationsship.

No comments: