Saturday, August 30, 2008

Asking question ^_^"


Tonight when I’m typing my blog and busy with thinking what should I write and what critical thinking’s thing that I had used for the whole day. Suddenly my mom come in and asks me some question. This is the conversation:



Mom : Where you put jacket that going to bring to Genting tomorrow?

Joanne: Chair.

Mom : Then which shoes you going to wear?

Joanne : That one lol.

Mom : where you put your bottle?

Joanne : Table.

Mom : What time you want wake up tomorrow?

Joanne : anytime.

Mom : Can you reply my question seriously?

Joanne : ok.


In above conversation, I’m using one of the critical thinking criterions. It is over generality. It means that the word we are using is very clear and understandable but statement refer to an idea that is not sufficiently specific to allow us to determine the important ideas that are being shared.

BCT : OVER GENERALITY

No comments: