Thursday, August 28, 2008

::...msn...::


After having my dinner with my housemate, I went back to my room and start doing my revision because quiz and exam is nearer. While I’m study my friend come and nudge me and we start chatting. Below is our conversation:

Carol : hei girl..

Joanne : yes. Anything ?

Carol : do you go back this week?

Joanne : Oooo… not sure yet. I need to see whether I can
finish my work or not. Y?

Carol : I want follow your back.

Joanne : Oooo….

Carol : you are not good and you are not filial piety to your parent . You have holiday but you do not go back home accompany them.

Joanne : haha.. you dare to
say me that.I think if want
to compare, you are people
who most not filial piety
to your parent.You didn’t
go back to home even at
midterm break and although
you have nothing to do at
midterm break.

Carol : er…..


Our conversations stop at here because my friend says that she has something to do that time. And after that I just realize that we are using one of the Ad hominen fallacies : Tu Quoque


BCT : TU QOUQUE

No comments: