Friday, August 29, 2008

Interview ^u^....





















Today I went to my friend’s aunt house for interview. It is needed to complete our management assignment. When I reach her house I have a short introduction about myself to the interviewee – Ms.Chong. After that , without wasting time we start our interview. Some of the conversations are like bellow :


Joanne : First of all can you introduce a bit about you?

Ms.chong : My name is Chong Yen Kuan. I live at Cyberjaya with my family. I graduate with MSc. (Infomartion Technology) from University Putra Malaysia (UPM). I work as a Multimedia & It manager in a company.

Joanne : Can you describe about your job? Such as task that need to do.

Ms.Chong : PMP Project Management approach is being practiced for all key areas of project management – Scope, Time, Communication, Purchasing, HR and Risk Management.

Joanne : Do you face any challenge and problem in perform your task? Can you please explain it?

Ms.Chong : System down, network down - will delay company business process which required me to solve the problem immediately.People management which required good communcation skills; Project delayed due to limited resources or other issues. Time is cost, hence replanning is needed.Multitasking - required good time management

……………………………
…………………………..


Based on the conversation above I feel that I’m using a type of question. It is Interrogative Question.




BCT : ITERROGATIVE QUESTION

No comments: