Friday, August 29, 2008

Blue skirt?? Green Skirt??


After came back from interview my friend’s aunt, I'm lying on the bed and my sister came in and want me accompany her to go shopping to buy some thing. After discuss we decide to go Sunway Pyramid to shop. In one of the shop,my sister was trying two skirt - one is blue and one is green and she was thinking which skirt going to buy.


Lisa : hei… which one you think more suit for me?


Joanne : erm… actually I think both also look nice and suit you. Erm.. you decide yourself, if not later you will blame me if you change your mind.

Lisa : actually I think both nice also. Green look more colorful but blue more easy to match with other shirt.erm…It will be look more nice if match with other jewelry and I can wear it to work too. Right?

Joanne : which skirt you mean?

In above conversation my sister is using
fallacy of ambiguity. It is a series of statement that is worded in such a way as to make the listener/ reader lose track of “which one” you are talking about.
BCT : FALLACY OF AMBIGUITY

No comments: